- Ringing the “T.A.C.O.” Bell
- The Importance of Physician Opinion Leaders in Blood Management Programs
- Is it Time for Goal Directed Management of Gastrointestinal Bleeding?
- The Storage Lesion: The saga continues!
- The Heartbreak of Blood Transfusions – Part II
- The 8 Rights of Transfusion Administration
- Some principles of pediatric blood management
- Risky Business? The Relative Infectious Risks of Blood Transfusion
- A Precarious Position
- Cheap and Effective: the Tranexamic Acid Story